In this tutorial, we learn how to add 3D effects and shading to graffiti letters. To start, you will draw a simple letter with a pencil. Then, take one point under the letter in the middle and draw a darker outline. Next, you will draw an outline around the first outline to make it look 3D. Next, you will shade in the area in the middle of the letter and anything that is in between the first letter and the second. After this, you will add in lines and additional detailing to make the letters unique to you. When finished, sing your name in the letters and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades