Looptaggr is an ingenious drive-by tagging device by Ariel Schlesinger and Aram Bartholl. It's cheap, quick and easy to make, and even speedier to use. Cities and small towns across the world may be littered with graffiti mayhem in no time at all...
From Looptaggr, how to make your own:
Step 1 Steal a coat hanger.
Step 2 Unfold the wire and bend a 3-spoke wheel (25cm diameter).
"Make a double L-shaped handle and wind up a screw on top to hold the wheel."
Step 3 Place the wheel on the screw-axis.
"Make sure its rolls smoothly on a wall (or moving train). We recommend to use a 'wide cap' for a fat line to cover the whole stencil."
Step 4 Tape your Looptaggr to a spray can.
Step 5 Attach the stencil to the ring.
Step 6 Say something! (And protect your hand... It will drip.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades