You never know when you're going to need a knife. Whether you carry it on your person for protection or simply use it to open stubborn packaging and envelopes, pocketknives are super practical yet also very dangerous if they accidentally open up in your pants.
Prevent anything dangerous from happening by crafting a pocketknife holder. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make a pocketknife holder out of a few pieces of duct tape. While the tutorial uses silver duct tape, feel free to go with any color you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades