In this video, we learn how to create a bucket drum or protest art. To start, you will grab a large plastic bucket and you will apply take all around the sides of it so it's wrapped up. The tape should be intersecting at the opening of the top of it. Then, use a tie to connect this in with the tape and then size it so it fits around your waist. From here, you will tie the bucket to your waist and then use sticks to beat your new drum. You can stick the sticks to the side where the tape is to keep them when you aren't using them, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades