In this tutorial, we learn how to create stencil graffiti. First, take a picture and then separate into four layers. After you do this, you will draw out each layer and then cut each of them out. After you do this, synchronize all of the layers. Next, spray paint the background color. Last, you will add color to the actual picture then wait until it dries. This is a great idea for wall art for your home, and it adds a unique touch. Make sure to take your time with this when painting on the stencils, so you get the colors how you prefer and love the end result!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades