In this video, we learn how to draw a graffiti character. Start out by drawing two large eyes with small pupils at the bottom of them. Next, you will draw a nose and a mouth with pointed teeth. From here, you will draw the head around this and the jaw line for the mouth. Shade in the mouth and add lines to the face, then draw graffiti letters for the name of the character right underneath it. When you draw the letters, make sure to drag the letters out to make them flare more and stand out. When done, fill in the letters with the marker and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades