In this tutorial, we learn how to draw graffiti letters. When you are drawing these letters, you will want to use as much imagination as you can. Make sure to add in your own personal flare to give each of the letters a special touch. Now, you will draw the letters making them into a large 3D letter. Add in swirls and lines to the edges of the letters to give them a wet look and then add in shading to the side to make it look darker. Add in more shading and darker outlines, then when you are finished you will have great graffiti letters!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades