In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a graffiti Smurf character. Start off by drawing the hat for the Smurf, then draw in the ear on the side of the head. Then, draw in the face and start to add in the details. Draw in the mouth, nose, and eyes. After this, draw in the upper body and the clothing that the Smurf is wearing. Add crinkled lines on the edges to make it look like the pants are too big, then draw in the feet, arms, and hands. Draw a spray paint can in the hand of the Smurf, then add in additional lines and shading to complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades