In this video you will learn how to draw a graffiti version of "Slimer" from the movie "Ghostbusters". The materials you will need are a writing utensil (the artist in the video uses a permanent marker) and some paper to write on. The artist begins by drawing the eyes and the pupils (the pupils appear cross-eyed). Then you draw the nose, the mouth and start outlining the area around the top of the eyes. Then draw the outline of the ghosts body then continuing around the left arm to the hand. Then draw the left hand and move over and draw the right arm and hand. Then you can finish up with detailing and even do as the artist did and include a bottle for graffiti falling from the ghosts hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades