Cholowiz13 demonstrates how to draw an anamorphic spray can character, which can inspire your own cartoon characters for any artistic purpose. Without using any words, Cholowiz13 demonstrates the creation of a cartoon spray can character by starting with the eyes and mouth. He keeps the face simple and adjusts the body of the spray can to show action while fitting the face. A few simple curves form the hands and fingers. But for the best expression, add shading (especially inside the mouth, and reflections near the metal curves) and some facial features like freckles and dimples. Use a thick outline to accent parts of the cartoon body and separate detail lines from the definition of the figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades