In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a smiling graffiti style face. First, start off by drawing the nose, eyes, and eyebrows. Then, draw the large open mouth and hair at the top of the head. Make sure to add in ears and large teeth when you draw the character. Then, shade around the individual teeth so it looks like gums. Then, fill in the eyebrows and hair individually. After this, make two lines underneath the nose so it looks more realistic, then sign your name next to your graffiti face. You can make any changes you like and change the hair if you prefer something different!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades