In this video, we learn how to draw a spiky and mischievous graffiti character. Start off by drawing the face and head, giving spikes for the hair. Make an angry face on the character, then draw him holding a spray paint can out in front of him. Draw the rest of the body, then make another spray paint can in the other hand. Next, draw the legs with baggy pants on them, and a loose t-shirt. After this, add a small pointy goatee to the chin and shade in darker areas on the shirt and face. Finish up by drawing a belt on the pants, then using a marker to add shine to the shirt and face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades