This is a tutorial on creating graffiti letters from duct tape to decorate and stick anywhere you like. Not your everyday graffiti, but if you have a lot of duct tape lying around the house, this project's an interesting way to spend an afternoon and stay out of trouble. Starting with graffiti letters from GraffitiGen and GraffitiCreator, this tutorial takes you through the steps to make your own graffiti duct tape letters to decorate just about anything.
Materials needed: scissors, an Exacto knife, a cutting board, and of course, duct tape.
This tutorial on how to make graffiti letters out of duct tape is just one of many videos from DuctTapeStuff, your premiere guide on how to make most anything handy from duct tape including wallets, checkbook holders, book bags, as well as creative ways to decorate and personalize your new duct tape items out of... what else, but duct tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades