In this tutorial, we learn how to make a graffiti mop from a repurposed cleaner bottle. First, you will take stamp cleaner in a small bottle that you can pick up from any craft store and a bottle of Pilot ink (1 oz). Next, empty the stamp cleaner from the bottle and then pour the ink into that bottle using a dropper. After this, place the top back onto the bottle and shake it for several seconds. When done, take the cap off and you will be able to write on a wall now using this bottle's soft top. The writing will bleed a little bit, so be careful where the ink goes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades