This video gives instructions on how to make a stencil from a manila folder and a number of additional supplies. Supplies required aside from the manila folder include an X-acto knife, a pencil, an eraser, and a cutting board, the cutting board and manila folder are recommended. First step to producing the stencil is to draw an image to serve as the stencil pattern. After making the design, cuts must be placed in the design known as 'Bridges', bridges are links in the design which holds the primary shapes. Three or more bridges are recommended to hold a primary shape. When beginning to cut the stencil, start by cutting the interior portions of the design to prevent breakage of bridges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades