To prepare a bedroom for walls to be painted, remove as much furniture and objects from the room. You can leave the larger furniture in the center of the room, covered. Fill in any holes or cracks in the wall with a patch. Also, remove any hardware or outlet plates from the wall. Next, place masking tape at the base boards so you can paint below the carpet level. Tim suggests using a drop cloth rather than a plastic cloth to cover the floor. Drop cloths last much longer and are more convenient during the painting process. Make sure to lay the drop cloth neatly along the wall. Once this is all in order, you should be able to paint your walls without ruining your carpet and furniture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades