Try to use the same brand of spray paint throughout the project, read the instructions, follow them. Different brands may have different instructions, this is why we advise against mixing brands. Begin by lightly sanding your project with 600 grit sand paper, anything lower can potentially scratch your project. Use a sturdy tape to cover the parts you want to leave unpainted. Use a very light coating of primer, sand it with 600 grit sand paper (lightly). To add 'special effects' to the job, use something patterned (in this case we use shelf liner) to cover the project and spray over it. There are also a variety of special effects paints out there, such as Clear-Effex and Metal Specks. When you are done, wet sand with 1100 then 1500 grit sand paper, put dish soap in a bowl of water to help lubricate, very LIGHTLY sand the project to smooth it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades