In this video, we learn how to write a name in graffiti letters. Start off by outlining the letters, make sure to draw them thick so they look 3D. Add in different shapes edges to the letters to make them look more like graffiti. Make sure they are all touching and overlapping as well. Then, use the pencil to draw in the areas in between the letters and in the middle of them. Once you do this, you will be able to add in additional lines and shading to each of the individual letters. You can add in colors if you'd like or just leave them shaded, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades