Contrary to popular belief, graffiti doesn't have to be all tough names, tough tags, and tough gansters. In fact, you can draw just about any subject you want using the graffiti style in order to make it look cooler and more street beautiful. But don't take our word for it.
Simply take a gander at the gothic blue cross drawing that is the focus of this tutorial. Graffiti master Wizard shows you how to draw and color in a pale blue graffiti cross that is wrapped around with a red rose and then topped with a heart. The colors themselves are actually quite feminine and pretty, but the graffiti stylization makes this piece 100% street.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades