Duct tape isn't only handy for taping your rear view mirror back when your drunken cousin knocks it off in a fit of intoxicated rage. In fact, duct tape is a excellent and cheap material for crafting.
Just check out this video to find out for yourself. You'll be guided step-by-step through how to do duct tape layering, which involves layering duct tape designs (like the mushroom here) onto other pieces of duct tape. The result in this video is a geek chic Super Mario Brothers wallet.
This is the next decoration tutorial on Ducttapestuff on how to do a form of decoration called "layering". Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe for more
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades