Okay, so the shutter shade trend sort of rode the wave of Kanye West's popularity after he wore it for his video for "Stronger," and then decreased in fan enthusiasm after the Taylor Swift music video incident (your ego is more than your "imaginary friend," Kanye).
But, nevertheless, you'll still spot a few hipsters and youngsters sporting these shutter shades on the sidewalk because, well, they look pretty cool. If you like the look but don't want to shell out cash for a trend that may not be here at all come a few months' time, make one out of duct tape! Really. Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades