Cyclists and unknowing vehicle participants "collaborated" on a public guerilla graffiti art piece in Berlin this last week.
"A group of cyclists dumped 13 gallons of paint on the road at Berlin's busy Rosenthaler Platz, creating a series of colorful lines as cars drove through.
The various colors of paint were dumped onto the road in large puddles at different locations throughout the intersection. As traffic drove through, the paint was spread around creating lots of colorful lines. The whole action took only a few seconds: bikers had poured paint from big boxes in front of cars that waited for green lights.
So the cars and their wheels, if the driver wanted it or not, became the brush tool for this guerilla public art piece. The creators of the project posted signs on post nearby explaining that the paint wasn't harmful and would simply wash off with water."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades